Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Possible new route from last weekend

I am having problems uploading the pictures I took so if you want to see them, email me at brett at energysmartcanada.com and I will send them to you.

These climbs are located in the basin directly across from oil city.







I beleive these climbs are the one mentioned the other day as the Buchannon climbs. I never did find out if Joe Mckay climbed them while he was down. They form regularly, but during the main season, the avalanche danger is usually pretty high. I am not sure if they have been climbed before this or not. - Chris

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11/30/2005 06:10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brent,

What area is this new climb? Waterton? Crowsnest?  

Posted by Dave Stephens

 
At 11/30/2005 09:57:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey brett, maybe set up a flickr account seems to work pretty good 

Posted by scott

 
At 12/01/2005 11:06:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The route is in Waterton on Cameron highway right across the valley from the oil well site at the bottom of the bowl. It is 35-40 meters of WI2-3. I just sent the pics to Chris Goble and he was going to try to post them. 

Posted by Brett Weisser

 
At 12/01/2005 12:43:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must have got up them on Sunday. Blair and I were a few hundred meters east of this on the trap line climbs on Saturday.

To use flickr to post pictures, set up a blog. After doing that, just click on the image you have uploaded. You will get some options at the top that include "blog this". If you have set up the blog details correctly, it will automatically put the post onto here with the single image. If not you have to use code  

Posted by chris goble

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email me