Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ice Conditions Wed Jan 24

I was in town the other day trying to get some work done on a video confercing and instructional design program for which I am consulting. While conditions are quite warm, the compund gullies all looked to be in decent shape. The top of the right line was still in and certainly climable. The slab and Kill Aisha were out. I would guess the climbs along Cameron should still be good. I will be down in the park this weekend and will try to update conditions if I can manage to get out.

2 Comments:

At 1/26/2007 09:08:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris, Brett and i are planning on climbing Expert's on Sunday if you have time. 

Posted by Blair Piggot

 
At 1/27/2007 12:21:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, I have a big training session to prep for monday and an esay due. I will see what I can get done. If I am working well, I will hike up and join you. 

Posted by chris g

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email me