Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Linham

I can't believe it! I actually made it out to Waterton for two weekends in a row. Athough one could argue that the level of activity is not up to my usual standards, it's not to late to get ready for the Winter! We grabbed the baby carrier and did Lineham falls. It's a nice 8km hike round trip that gives you a great look at some nice ice in the Winter. I noticed some neat slide activity over the winter or spring perhaps as evident from the picture.

The hike finishes with the falls ahead and I noticed that the freezing has begun. Just thought I would post the shot for all to see as we anticipate the Winter to come.P.S. Hey Blair I'd still love those shots from Chris's Stag eh?

2 Comments:

At 11/07/2007 01:21:00 AM , Blogger Nathan said...

Good to see you getting a break from the Masters. How's Logan doing? It's been a while. We'll have to catch up some time.

 
At 11/09/2007 01:50:00 PM , Blogger chris g said...

Looks like quite a slide up there

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email me