Sunday, May 06, 2012

Screenshots for Southern Alberta Climbing App

Here are the latest screenshots for the new guide book for waterton, crowsnest pass, drywood, and the gap

I still have to:

  • copy and edit some of the scrambling routes from this blog
  • grab some pictures and details for some of the alpine rock routes (there may not be many if I want to stick to my end of May submission deadline to the app store)
  • verify screen slides to each page
  • update some * ratings on some of the area images
  • ensure consistency in the coloring of route labelling for a few areas
  • add in GPS coordinates for most of the crags
  • do a final verification of each of the 300 or so pages  - I've got some volunteers :\  







4 Comments:

At 5/06/2012 04:04:00 PM , Blogger Grand Master I said...

I've just realized my problem.... I'm the little green robot. How hard is it to port your app to Android when your done?

 
At 5/06/2012 07:19:00 PM , Blogger chris goble said...

iphone seattle, like most html exporters publishes to android and ios. Therefore whatever work you do is good for either market. One thing I like with iphone is you can load some simple apps for your kids onto your devices so they can play with them. I was thinking of doing some flash cards for masie and some simple, click to hear the animal sound apps.

 
At 5/10/2012 09:05:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris, Good job! Looks like your app will be pretty sweet on an ipad.

Trevor

 
At 5/10/2012 09:10:00 PM , Blogger chris goble said...

Well it has been a heck of a lot of work.... I managed to get some leads on some history connections. I'm trying to grab some interviews for podcasts. Thought it would be a pretty cool idea to get some first hand stories and thoughts of some of the old timers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email me