Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Waterton and Southern Alberta Climbing Guidebook

 Here are the details on how to pre-order your copy of the Rock Climber's Guide to Southern Alberta.  I get them from the printers on Friday Oct 26. 2023.




Shipping through Canada post is crazy expensive - $17.  So most people are going to either pick them up at my house, or I'll  drop them off in Lethbridge/Magrath/Raymond/Cardston.  (Unless you really just want me to ship it….).  


Private sales are $35.  Book stores will be $45 or so (I imagine based on their margins).


To take orders, here’s the google form I'm using.  If you can fill that out, I’ll get things out to you as soon as the boxes are ready (likely pick-up/drop-off Oct 23-28)


ORDER FORM

https://forms.gle/npq9kpR9FJ6oXvz2A 



Etransfers are probably the easiest way to pay for things.  But I’m also bringing a card reader to the VIMFF Film Festival this week at the Movie Mill.  I’ll set up a table there with the “proof” copy I’ve got, and an order form for people.



Thanks so much for the email.  Hope you can get out a bit.  Holler if you’ve got questions, want some beta, or need a color shot of any image…


I imagine it will be early November when I can get things out to the local climbing stores…

1 Comments:

At 11/12/2023 10:35:00 AM , Blogger Kendra said...

Super excited that I found this! I was looking for a Christmas present for my kids and came across your book. So nice to see you are still enjoying the mountains! Kendra

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email me