Thursday, February 10, 2005

The 1st non anual -"I'm outta here to the hotsprings fest"

I've talked to a few people who have expressed interest in heading out to some hotsprings for a weekend of skiing, climbing and soaking. Originally we were thinking of heading down to the hot springs at Missoula, however that may be a bit far. Instead it looks like some of us will head up to Lussier instead. There are a couple of ice climbs nearby (Gibraltar and the Bull River Climbs). I think it will be a pretty relaxed weeked of camping at Whiteswan lake. With all the logging roads up there, I think there will be lots of trails for x-country skiers, and more challenging stuff up at Top of the World.

I will be heading up to Calgary Thursday night or Friday afternoon. Anyone is welcome, especially if they bring a BBQ. This will be for the weekend of the 26th of February. I will post more information later.

1 Comments:

At 2/11/2005 10:04:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like an awesome idea. Have you heard any ice reports from those area's. I have been to gibraltar before and it is a great place.
chris 

Posted by chris morris

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email me