Friday, April 28, 2006

Gear found in Waterton

Found a little, rusty nut tool at the bottom of Cusaks start yesterday, it has blue tape on it. Let me know if it is yours and I'll mail it to you. Climbed Cusaks crack yesterday, what an aewsome pitch. There is a hanger missing at the top of the crack and we couldn't find the two pin station on the slanting ledge at the start of Cusaks finish. Was the original route straight up the nasty last section or the easier terrain to the left? Thyere is alot of broken glass on the easier top pitches I wonder if their are signs near the top telling tourist and punks that there are climbers below?
Chris M

5 Comments:

At 4/28/2006 02:16:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of found gear....

I e-mailed Chris G. a few months ago about an orange crampon "antibotte" plate I found at Jensen's this winter -- and asked him to post it here -- but I'm not sure if he got it, because I never saw the notice here (I can't post on this blog). It appeared to be from an older pair of Camp (superfang?) crampons. So if anyone's missing a plate, e-mail me at brad.hagen@uleth.ca

Thanks!

Brad.

p.s. Hats off to all of you who can climb during the height of the tick season. Those things gives me the creeps.....  

Posted by Brad

 
At 4/28/2006 03:58:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate ticks, i also get the creeps from them. Anyone watched the HOUSE episode where there was a girl who had a tick in her crotch....nasty. No matter how hard you search for them after climbing there is always a few stow aways left. Our dog had one last summer that was under his arm pit, we found it and it had grown to the size of large pea, weirded us out. The nut tool might be Dave Fullers but he's in mexico for a month (lucky sob).

Cheers.  

Posted by scott harms

 
At 5/01/2006 09:36:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, sorry that info got lost in my winter procrastination brad. By the time I remembered to get back to it, the chinooks had hit. 

Posted by chris g

 
At 5/03/2006 11:25:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to get all 6 of those degree's in climbing....can i do that in two weeks??
 

Posted by Blair Piggot

 
At 6/22/2006 09:01:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,

We found your cam yesterday. A little rusty and needs some lubricating, but all good.

todd.free@pc.gc.ca 

Posted by todd

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email me