Monday, June 05, 2006

Logan's Pass

Dave and i went down to Logan's Pass for a day of skiing Sunday. When we got there we discovered that the road wasn't open yet. Their still clearing snow!! Although they are only about 150m from the parking lot we heard rumors that they are still 1 to 1 1/2 weeks away from having it open.



Dave and i being the die hard skier's we are packed our ski's 4 miles up the road for a few turns. We didn't bag anything but we did have some fun spring skiing. The weather closed in as the day wore on we got soaking wet on the way out from the rain. I imagine he will have some pictures up on his website soon.

3 Comments:

At 6/05/2006 09:57:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been following the plow report for over a month now waiting for the pass to open. I also am hankering for some turns. you can check it out at, http://www.nps.gov/glac/whatsnew/montana.htm

I'd love to go some weekend when it opens...

Cheers. 

Posted by scott harms

 
At 6/07/2006 05:37:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures have made it to the temp directory on my website. This is where I put my pictures when I don't have time to format an HTML page. Hopefully, I'll get to the HTML page in the next day or two.

Checkout: http://www.dave-stephens.com/temp/LoganPass3/

You can also download them all at once by downloading the zip file.

 

Posted by Dave Stephens

 
At 6/09/2006 12:41:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.

The road will be open this weekend (the 10th):

http://www.nps.gov/glac/pphtml/newsdetail23775.html


Brad 

Posted by Brad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email me